August 22, 2014

Reading Habits (A Bookwormy Survey)


Almost two years ago I asked if you were bookmarkers (you should go back and read all the comments on that post: priceless!). At the time, survey results showed that most of you were bookmarkers. Phew!

But now, just in time for my third blog-i-versary next week, I'd love it if you'd answer a few more survey questions for me about your book and blog-reading habits. Because it's been a while since I asked, and because we all know I love a good pie chart!

It's only 10 questions... and they're easy. So it should just take a minute or two of your time. I'll leave the survey open all week, and then next week I'll do a round-up post of the results.





Thanks so much! I'm so nerdily excited to see how you all answer. Oh, and I forgot to ask: if you're a blogger, how long have you been blogging?