October 6, 2014

31 Days of Book Pics: Day Six - Small Books


I'm not advertising for soda or anything, I simply wanted an easy frame of reference to show you how small these books are.

Pictured are a tiny Hamlet and Othello which I bought at Shakespeare's birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon. They contain the entire text of their respective plays, in itty-bitty font.

I also put two of the infinitestimal "Langenscheidt's Lilliput Dictionaries" that I own. I actually speak French and a smidge of German, so those two are semi-useful. I own the Dutch-English and Italian-English ones too, just because they're adorable. Each one defines a couple of thousand words - I bet these would've been handy travel companions, pre-smart-phone.


Do you own any small books?



Unfamiliar with 31 Days? Here's my post explaining all the details of my 31 Days of Book Pics Project. Find all of my #31bookpics here. And don't forget to share your own Small Books pics online with the hashtag #31bookpics!