March 6, 2015

#bookwormproblems : the March edition


I was going to say that my #bookwormproblems this month are meh-book related, because man am I still in a book rut! (Although Noel and I have been binge-watching seasons 4 and 5 of Justified, which is also a significant factor in my book rut.) But since I already blogged about meh books once this week... instead, I'm going to share about another #bookwormproblem:

the unfinished series. 

For a while I was really good about this! I purposely waited to start Hunger Games till Mockingjay had been published, etc. But now, I am in the middle of not one, not two, but THREE different YA series where I'm eagerly waiting for the next book.

First, is the Raven Cycle. You've heard me rave about Maggie Stiefvater's books before. And you've seen my dorky Raven Cycle pics. I am DYING to read The Raven King, the final entry in the quartet, which won't come out till September.

Next is the Lunar Chronicles. I read Cinder before any of the other ones were published, so I've had to wait for each new title. Book five, Winter, is coming out in November. Tragic sigh.




And now I think I'm starting a new problem series. I've been listening to Red Rising on audio, and it's really good. But Golden Son just came out in January, and book three won't be out till next year! Arrgh.

Can any of you relate to my #bookwormproblems? Come share your own! Either in the comments, or by linking up your own post.