January 6, 2016

My January Reading Plan

The other day I shared my overall reading goals for the year. Today I'm breaking down my specific January reading plans (which I'm going to link up with New On the Stack). I'm already almost done with A Dangerous Place, so it didn't make the list, but here's what else I'm going to be reading this month.


The Opposite of Everyone by Joshilyn Jackson

Where: Got it from Shelf Awareness for review
Why: Well, I have to read 3 more review titles this month, and I loved the other Jackson book I read last year (Someone Else's Love Story).



Betty Boo by Claudia Pineiro

Where: Got it from Shelf Awareness for review
Why: I think I'll pick this one out of my available options, since it's set in Argentina, and I need Latin American books.




I'm Traveling Alone by Samuel Bjork

Where: Got it from Shelf Awareness for review.
Why: I haven't read Bjork before, and Norwegian mystery authors are usually a pretty safe bet.     




Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling 

Where: Library download
Why: Yay! I liked Kaling's first book, and I'm excited that this one finally arrived.




Not My Father's Son by Alan Cumming

Where: Borrowed from a friend
Why: I need nonfiction! And I heard this memoir was sad, but good on audio.




Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

Where: On hold at the library.
Why: I've been waiting for this one for a while! I'm finally #2, hoping to get it soon, since I've heard great things.




In Arctic Waters by Laura Crawford


Where: On hold at the library.
Why: I'm reading this one for the RTFEBC. I'm also on hold for a few other Arctic titles for our January-February discussion.

So there you have it! My reading plan for the month. It'll be fun to check in at the end and see how many of these I actually read.


What are you looking forward to reading