February 18, 2016

Currently:: What I'm Watching / Reading / Exercising / Enjoying



Time: 9:17pm

Reading // I finished Deanna Raybourn's A Curious Beginning yesterday - so fun! Reminiscent of Elizabeth Peters' Amelia Peabody mysteries. Next up: Aziz Ansari's Modern Romance. I'm SO EXCITED to start it on audio tomorrow, yay for library holds finally coming in! I'm also frantically trying to finish The Infidel Stain for Shelf Awareness.
Bemoaning // The heat. We're already in the high 80s, low 90s. And I'm bitter. I've resigned myself to six months of summer, but eight?? Ridiculous.
Loving // Arizona may be waaay too hot for me, but it is awfully pretty. I snapped the pic of the sunset above with my phone, from the library parking lot. I wish I'd had a better camera to try and do it justice! But I've been loving the evenings lately -  we've had a bunch of great sunsets.
Eating // We made hamburgers for dinner... with grilled cheese sandwiches as the buns. True story. And so much better than a regular cheeseburger! The cheese in the "buns" is so melty and awesome, and the sandwiches just kind of meld around the burger patty. Mmmmm.
Watching // Fringe, season 1 episode 5. Noel and I loved this show, and we just got our friend Meghan to start watching it with us. I'm also rewatching West Wing... for the third time. It's such a great show!
Exercising // Basically every part of me. We got a YMCA membership 2 1/2 weeks ago, and we've been taking full advantage. I've tried Zumba (I'm HILARIOUSLY bad), Pilates, and Step. Plus I met with a personal trainer for some weight training, eep!
Enjoying // How much Eleanor is loving to read these days. She's finally taking the jump to books without pictures, and we let her stay up a little late the other night, because she wanted to finish reading "a whole long book in one day"! I love how she talks about the fictional characters like they're people she knows. Yay for raising readers!


Time: 9:39pm 

What are YOU currently into?