March 7, 2014

Bookworm Friday Link-Up #1 - #bookwormproblems


Welcome to the first official Bookworm Friday link-up! For those of you who don't know, I'll be hosting a bookish link-up on the first Friday of every month; alternating between Judging Books by Their Covers and #bookwormproblems.

This month we're sharing our #bookwormproblems. I have two that come to mind.

1. I recently had a doctor's appointment, and forgot to take a book! Which means that inevitably I pulled out my phone, and wasted time playing Candy Crush. The same thing happens if I sit to nurse Juliet and she falls asleep. I don't want to move and wake her, but if I don't have a book handy, I just pin things or read blog posts, or take Buzzfeed quizzes. (Speaking of which, on the "Which Jane Austen Heroine Are You?" quiz I got Elinor Dashwood, but my Mr. Darcy is my Jane Austen Soulmate... which I could've told you anyway!)

2. I guess it's not quite a book problem, but it's a library problem, which is close enough! We somehow lost a kids' Christmas music CD that I checked out in December. I have torn the house and the van apart, but I can't find it. So I just keep renewing it, in the hopes that it'll turn up. But alas, we've reached the maximum number of renewals, and now I only have four more days. I'm so very annoyed to have to pay for it, because it was a pretty dumb CD anyway! Sigh.

Now it's your turn: what are YOUR #bookwormproblems this month? 

Link-up your posts below, or just share in the comments!