September 22, 2015

31 Days of Book Pics - #31bookpics

31 Days of Book Pics - a bookish photo challenge for the month of October. Find #31bookpics on Instagram and Twitter!


I had so much fun doing 31 Days of Book Pics last year, that I'm bringing it back this year! Every day in October I'll be sharing a bookish photo on social media, and writing a brief post here on the blog, and I'd love it if you'd play along. 

Find me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Periscope. Please help me spread the word about the link-up, so that other booknerds can join us! It's so much fun to see everyone's photos. (Don't forget to hashtag your photos with #31bookpics so that other participants can see them too!) 

In addition to the usual #bookwormproblems link-up on the 6th of the month, I'm also going to be running a link-up on the last day of the month, where you can share any #31bookpics blog posts you write, or just link-up your Instagram profile. 

And, I'm going to install a widget on the side of my blog for the month of October, so that even if you don't use social media yourself, you can see other people's 31 Days of Book Pics pictures.


Hip, hip, hooray! Who's in?