October 28, 2014

31 Days of Book Pics: Day 28 - Books in Motion



I was originally hoping to take a picture of Juliet running off with a book in her hands for this prompt. But, in the last few days I only thought of the picture at moments when she was sleeping or in the bathtub or something, and it just didn't pan out.

So instead, I snapped a pic of a few books-in-motion outside on the front porch again. I'm pretty sure my neighbors think I'm insane as a result of #31bookspics actually. 

These books are in motion on a couple of levels: first, they're hanging out on Juliet's 'motorcycle' (a recent first birthday acquisition), second, I couldn't resist fancy photo effects to add a little implied movement, and third, they're a trilogy about teenage time-travelers, so there is a lot of motion in the books! I really love this series; if I had any extra time I would give them a re-read!


Have you read the Ruby Red Trilogy?


Unfamiliar with 31 Days? Here's my post explaining all the details of my 31 Days of Book Pics Project. Find all of my #31bookpics here. Find me on Instagram here. And don't forget to share your own Books in Motion pics online with the hashtag #31bookpics!