October 30, 2014

31 Days of Book Pics: Day 30 - Big Books



I seriously can't believe we're already at day 30! I've had so much fun this month - I hope you have too. (I also think I'll be posting a couple of days apart for the first week or two of November! Whew, it's been hard to get a post up every day sometimes.)

Today's prompt, Big Books, made me sing, "I liiiiiike big books and I cannot lie" embarrassingly frequently this morning as I scrolled through #31bookpics on Instagram!

But in less immature news, I love Simon Schama's History of Britain. I own the (big) book version in 3 volumes, and I also own the DVDs, because I'm nerdy like that.



Are YOU a British history fan?


Unfamiliar with 31 Days? Here's my post explaining all the details of my 31 Days of Book Pics Project. Find all of my #31bookpics here. Find me on Instagram here. And don't forget to share your own Big Books pics online with the hashtag #31bookpics!