May 21, 2015

Quirky Readers (That's YOU!)



You guys get to hear a lot about what I like, and what I read - but I was thinking it would be fun to know more about what YOU like and read!

Wanna be awesome and leave a comment answering some (or all) of these questions? 

Or you could even email me: quirkybookworm @ gmail if you want to get wordier. I'll round up some of your responses in an upcoming post. 



  • What are your favorite genres?
  • Do you like to read several books at once, or just one at a time?
  • What tv shows are you loving right now?
  • What's the best book you've read this year?
  • Do you sort your bookcases? How - alphabetically? By genre?
  • Do you use an e-reader? Which kind?
  • What's the best movie you've seen this year?
  • Does your significant other like to read?

I can't wait to hear your responses! And I tell you what - anyone who emails me or leaves a comment answering some of them will be entered to win a $5 Amazon giftcard, just to make it more fun for you too! I'll give it 4 or 5 days, and then randomly choose a commenter and email you the giftcard - so please don't comment anonymously!