May 6, 2015

#bookwormproblems - the May edition



I have two #bookwormproblems this week. The first one Florinda nailed on the head a few weeks ago when she shared the book blogger paradox on Instagram. It's so hard to find the right balance between reading and blogging when you're a book blogger! I feel like I've had a good bloggy run the last couple weeks, but now I'm itching for more reading time. So my posts may be a little shorter for the next little while. You understand, right?

The second is that the publication of The Raven King got pushed back from September of this year all the way till February 2016! I'm so sad! I've been eagerly anticipating it ever since reading Blue Lily, Lily Blue last fall. Plus, I had to change the schedule for the YA Book & Movie Club, since I had the whole Raven Cycle on the plan for this fall.

What are YOUR #bookwormproblems? Dish in the comments, or link-up your own posts below!